Position – Tool Crib Engineer
Company – Wabtec
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Tool crib activities .
- Tool crib Management Support –Receipt, Issue & Maintenance of Tools, Consumables, PPE’s & Covid 19- Consumables in the Tool Crib Area.
- Management Support for Tools & Consumables Inventory and Monitor Minimum Order Level Stock
- Support for Calibration of Inhouse Jigs/ fixture / Gauges / Instruments
- M3 (ERP) – Purchase Request / Quotation / Purchase order follow-up / Material follow-up / GRN Closing, Bill Checking & Payment follow-up for Industrial Consumables & Tools
- Maximo tools – Implementation Support & Management
- Facilities support for New Project Development
- 5S Management Support for Tool Crib and Test rig storage area to be maintained
Asset Management Activities
- Support for Physical verification of Plant & Machinery and Jigs Fixture in the plant.
Support for CS & In-house Test rig Activities
- Support for Inhouse Manual Test Benches Calibration, Repair & Maintenance.
Qualification & Experience : Diploma in Mechanical with 3 to 5 years of Experience
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.