Position – Asst. Manager-Business Development
Company – Terex Corporation
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Looking to hire an experienced Business Development executive for the position of Assistant Manager Business Development responsible for bringing new Terex products to market through channel partners. This role will be on the look-out for lucrative business opportunities for Terex India in the infrastructure, mining, quarrying, handling and recycling industry. Additionally, this role will scout, sign, and launch new partner opportunities in India. This candidate will analyse the market, create a set of prioritized target partners, prospect, execute contracts, and on-board partners. The candidate will possess the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of market and gather industry-wide data via customer and dealer interviews. Provide routine executive-level reporting on the current business and future opportunities. Present recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Sourcing, executing, and launching new partnerships that drive clients to the new business.
- Managing dealers – Build strategic business plans to align with Terex India’s goals, monitor progress and provide necessary mentorship and training.
- Define new product launches go-to-market strategy by partnering with the Marketing and Product team.
- Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution
- 5+ years of experience in construction equipment or material handling industry, with minimum 3+ years in sales or account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of mechanical, mining or mineral processing.
- Previous experience showcasing dealer management and dealer development.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and global stakeholders.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources
WHO WE ARE
Terex Corporation is a $3.1 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world, and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector – come join us!