Position – Project Engineer ADS 1
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Req ID: 32691 Posted – 06-07-2021 – Epiroc Mining India Limited, CMTEC Bangalore
Division – Technology and Digital Division (ETD)
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and has its manufacturing facilities in Sweden, United States, Canada, Australia, China, India, Japan and Germany
Job description / Mission:
- Generate concepts, perform engineering calculations, make detailed design and select components from suppliers.
- Work on PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Co-ordinate with production as needed.
- Preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models
- Performing BOM changes and ECNs
- Works on Engineering Project / tasks providing support to New Product Development programs and Product Maintenance
- Understand the requirement and plan the work accordingly, ensuring on time delivery with maximum quality and optimized efficiency
- Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and delivery of defect free output
- Maintain effective and timely communication with customers and stakeholders
- Adhere to existing internal processes and initiate value added processes and procedures
- Stay sharp towards acquiring new and maintaining existing competencies
- Bring in synergy to the team by sharing and learning
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards
- Addressing the customer queries and handling customer feedback
- Fllow the internal project management and time management requirements
- Represent CMTEC in customer\design reviews
- Reporting to the Manager\Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
- Exhibits Epiroc core values, integrity and open global culture
2 – 5 years of Engineering – Product Development in Heavy Engineering
Knowledge / Educational requirements:
- BE / BTech/Diploma – Mechanical –Reputed institute with minimum of 65 – 70%.
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and engineering materials
- Good knowledge in Structural design and heavy machinery products
- Strong foundation on engineering basics and theoretical calculations and validations
- Knowledge and understanding on New Product Development and Product Maintenance Process including relevant engineering release process
- Knowledge of mechanism design and analysis
- Good exposure to manufacturing methods , tolerance and finish specifications
- Good understanding of GD&T and Tolerance analysis
- Hands on Exp in Creo 2,windchill and PLM tool – Team center
- Enthusiastic, positive minded and able to work well in an international client environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Attention to details and strong inclination to learn
- Team player – open-minded and flexible
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than July 20, 2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com