Kennametal Inc. is Hiring | Executive Manufacturing |
Position – Executive Manufacturing-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job role : Executive Manufacturing
- Working closely with Manufacturing team Members to achieve daily, Monthly and yearly Production Targets.
- Establishing and maintaining good Production system to reduce Nonvalue added activity, thereby ensuring optimum utilization of resources
- Working Experience with SAP system would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and Implementation skills in 5s, Kaizen 7QC tools.
- Collaborative approach with supporting functions like Purchase, Maintenance, Design team, R&D to meet daily production requirements
- To Collect and understand complete data wrt machine, material, component, quality, Cost per part, cycle time, Part drawings from customer.
- Work closely with Quality function to address customer concerns and ensure nonoccurrence in shop.
- Hands on experience in Vendor Management (Quotation, cost Negotiation, PO management, Material Logistics)
- Interacting with sales representatives in understanding and Executing customer needs.
- Negotiation for project tooling order and payment terms finalization.
- Collaborating with CSR/ Manufacturing planner/ Warehouse for order booking, delivery timelines and dispatches.
- Provide support during New Project or Product development with PED department.
- Co-ordinate and execute intra -country project.
- Interaction with Global Counterparts in meeting Export Demands.
- Technical knowledge on cutting tools Measuring instruments and Inspection methods.
- Participate in Monthly meetings and review meetings at the plant level and utilize the expertise of the Senior Management and collaborate with the team members for productive performance.
- Provide Monthly Manufacturing projections / Quarterly production forecast.
- (Finance intelligence) -Monitor Inventory and Manufacturing Variance on a monthly and Yearly basis to meet Financial targets
- To provide support to Distribution team members on technical related issues within our ranges of products as and when required.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To Achieve / Exceed Allotted Manufacturing Target from the Export Market for Metal cutting products and have YOY Growth
- Maintain customer Satisfaction.
- vendor identification and management (Establish & maintain Vendor for Steel products in Identified country).
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates
- 1-3 years
- BE (Mechanical / Mechatronics /Prod. Engg)/ DME*
- Overall experience for Degree holder in Metal cutting Machine Tool field & at least last 3 years in Field Sales /Pre – Sales experience
- Strong ability to understand customer’s issues and to tackle problems independently. Comfortable with taking responsibility and to meet with customer expectation.
- Tech-commercial business Acumen.
- Candidate having experience of Exporting Cutting Tool products from India will be preferred.
- (Engg. Degree should be direct degree from Regular Engg. College instead of part time from certain Low profile Engg. College.)
- (MBA / Diploma in Sales / Diploma in Marketing will be preferred.)
- (Candidate with knowledge of Machining centers/Special Purpose Machines, manufacturing needs of automobiles or engineering industry, ability to interact with customers
- Everyday customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation, count on Kennametal innovation to help them build the world around us. Our global team of nearly 9,000 people are at the forefront of solving our customers’ biggest challenges on the shop floor, at the mine face or on the runway in more than 60 countries around the world.
- Through the skill and innovation of our people, we deliver industry-leading tools and technologies that solve customer challenges and enable exceptional performance.
- Our mission is all about performance for our customers. Our tools and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. We aren’t setting the performance standard for our industry…we’re resetting it even higher.
- Transform how everyday life is built.
- Our customers build things that touch our everyday lives. They make products that enable people to drive, fly, power and build…and their products are made possible by Kennametal innovation. By continuously transforming ourselves, our products and our solutions, we are helping our customers to transform everyday life.
- Safety. Respect. Integrity. Accountability.
- These are the values and guiding principles that we live by every day.
- It’s safety first, always and everywhere.
- We exemplify respect for every person – no exceptions.
- We have integrity in all that we say and do.
- We’re accountable to each other, our customers, shareholders, environment and community