Position – Product Quality Engineer
Company – Wabtec
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Understanding of Basic Mechanical Engineering Concepts
- Well versed with Quality assurance processes & systems
- Maintaining Product lines
- Having good analytical skills
- Experience in handling Measuring Instruments
- Carry out part & sub-assembly level inspections
- Communications with Internal & External stakeholders
Key missions of the position
- Managing Product Lines (Brakes)
- Investigating and Managing – Internal & Customer Complaints
- Achieving Departmental & Company KPIs
- B.E / B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 4 Years Experience in Quality
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment, we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity, and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences, and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.