Position – Graduate Engineer – BIM (Water)
Company – Mott MacDonald
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
- Producing Intelligent P&IDs in Bentley OpenPlant PID
- Works with project teams in standardisation and preparation of Intelligent P&IDs
- Maintaining documentation in Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Ensuring compliance to agreed workflows
- Coordinate tasks amongst team members.
Candidate SpecificationPreferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong interest in BIM modelling
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and embrace new technologies and software
- Experience in civil or mechanical discipline on water projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have an eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative, whilst displaying a commitment to contribute to, and learn from, the wider team
Ideal but not essential, you may have:
- Be able to read and understand P&IDs
- Supplementary experience in Bentley Navigator, ProjectWise, Autodesk BIM360
- Familiarity with working to industry modelling standards
Job ProfileWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
To show our commitment to creating a company where people feel valued, we’re making a bold promise, which sets out how each of us contributes to Mott MacDonald becoming and remaining a company we love. It captures what attracts people to work for Mott MacDonald, and what makes people want to stay.
Each of us will:
- Create a nurturing environment where we can be ourselves, feel valued, safe and at our best
- Apply our skills to challenging and worthwhile projects and inspire each other to be the best we can be
- Be part of a global family of passionate innovators, problem-solvers, doers and thinkers
- Make a difference to other people’s lives and our planet’s future
Together we will:
- Celebrate our differences and treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Take ownership of our growth and find the opportunities that are right for us
- Be generous with our knowledge, work together to solve problems, and take pride in each other’s success as much as our own
- See change, however big or small, as an opportunity to learn and improve
Our global equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) policy applies to all the locations in which we work and is available here.
- We have engaged leaders who are active in our Advance and EDI initiatives.
- Over 1800 staff, including all senior staff and board members, have been trained to tackle unconscious bias.
- We have invested in EDI expertise and have a full-time team of three dedicated to EDI.
- We are embedding EDI into the business, with a focus on recruitment, corporate social responsibility, procurement and supplier diversity, and our work with clients.