Position – Project Engineer
Company – Viraj Profiles Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Location – Tarapur
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Graduate engineer with having 3-7 years of experience in steel plant projects.
- Immediate Joiner.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills.
Job Location: – Tarapur MIDC, Boisar, District-Palghar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401501
Salary – Depends on experience / Interview Performance.
Junaid Kolya – 9049991305
Junior HR Manager