Spread the love
Position – Sr. Refrigeration Engineer (HVAC)
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
What you will do
- Responsible for systems design and develop complete HVAC products based on design requirements and meeting standards, review, verification and validation. Thorough knowledge of refrigeration cycle for HVAC equipment like Air Handling Units (AHU), VRF, PAC, RAC, RTU etc. Experience in designing Air conditioning coils and refrigeration circuits, compressor design and selection. Knowledge of AHRI & ASHARE HVAC standards. Experience in New product development. Ensuring quality and timeliness design release of HVAC equipment.
- This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with global teams to design and develop robust system solutions that meet defined system requirements.
How you will do it
- Evaluate and understand the design requirement for HVAC equipment with DX coil like VRF, PAC, RAC, Dedicated outside Air Systems, Heat pumps etc.
- Component selection i.e compressors, Heat exchangers, motors, TXV’s for optimized performance as per the ASHARE standards and North America compliance.
- Design and Develop complete HVAC products based on design requirements.
- Provides work estimates; plans and controls design and delivery of the project to meet objectives for project/system standards, quality, reliability and performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of refrigeration design requirements of AHU, RTU, PAC.
- Work with value engineering and CAD design team for reverse/tear down engineering projects.
- Understand and follow the product development process.
- Work in coordination with project lead, product design team and overseas client.
- Coordinate with overseas client to understand design requirement and guide the team for execution.
- Ensuring quality and timely design release of the mechanical systems.
- Coordinate with production team for necessary product changes and timely implementation.
- Travelling onsite for prototype testing and coordination if required.
- Training and technical mentoring of the team
What we look for
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech- Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design and development in the area of Heat Transfer/Refrigeration.
- Adoption of organization processes and templates for assigned projects
- Apply matured project management practices and standards for assigned projects
- Quality check for the deliverables generated
- Maintain defined quality process and check-sheets for assigned projects
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment’s like AHUs, VRF, PAC, RAC, Dedicated outside Air Systems, Heat pumps etc.
- Knowledge of ASHRAE standards, Psychometrics, Thermodynamics and Refrigeration Cycles, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Systems and Components (compressors, heat exchangers, fans and blowers, refrigerants, , construction materials, safety devices, etc.), HVAC&R Design.
- Knowledge of DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance)
- Strong communication skills and be able to discuss technical topics with individuals and groups with a wide range of technical backgrounds
Spread the love