Vestas is Hiring | Trainee Engineer |
Position – Trainee Engineer
Company – Vestas
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Global Product Market Strategy & Tech Sales > Global Siting > Specialist Support
We are a versatile organization that primarily focuses on providing specialized support to the Siting organization to provide special support on Load assessment, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and Hybrid projects. We are a 11-member team with high level of motivation and enthusiasm towards our work. We are in a journey towards growing as a functional relevant skills and are looking forward for the right people to assist us achieve our goals.
- Perform wind turbine load calculations to check the site suitability of wind turbines
- Perform climate dependent power curve simulations and documentation as an input to sales team
- Working with Technical Leads and Subject Matter Experts on providing the Site Suitability Solutions to siting team
- Perform component assessments on major structural components of wind turbines to confirm their structural integrity
- Come up with ideas for process improvements and automations to improve the integral time and the quality of tasks within the team
- Master’s / Bachelor’s in Mechanical / Aero-structural / Aerodynamics / Civil / similar engineering (2021 / 2020 Batch)
- 0-1 years of Working experience in Wind Turbine Industry
- Well versed with Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials and Aerodynamics
- A team member and good in oral and written communication skills in English
- Open Minded, Innovative, and self-learning attitude
- Should be able to work with global organization and stakeholders
- Programming knowledge in Matlab, python etc
- Understanding of wind turbine operation will be an added advantage
What We Offer
Do you want to have an important part in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have the right mindset and relevant experience? If yes, here is the ideal opportunity for you! Come and join our mission as Engineer – Loads in one of the key areas of Global siting. we offer an exciting job with good opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, innovative, motivated and international work environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating aspiration, capacity and potential.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th January 2022.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.