Position – Engineer – Composite Material
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- As Materials Engineer, you will design optimized composite structures which can be robustly manufactured. Mainly working as part of multi-functional project teams across the value chain, you will be involved in
- Understanding of Composite material and its constituents
- Construct models, and define ply definitions and layups
- Define test specifications and validation activities for material qualifications
- Make use of FMEAs and other tools to ensure robust and efficient design and verification
- Provide documentation, reports and support certification efforts
- Creation of engineering changes via the Engineering Change Management (ECM) system (Windchill)
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering, with 3-5 years of working experience in a similar field. Good with experience in Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Practical hands-on experience in composite materials
- Understanding and experience of composite material manufacturing processes is highly desirable
- Experience with Pro-E and CATIA would be beneficial
- Experience specifying and developing analysis methods
- Solid knowledge in highly loaded composite materials is essential
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics
- Knowledge of FRP, core material, etc.
- Systematic and problem solving-oriented
- A motivated collaborator who transmits energy and enthusiasm, encouraging a collaborative environment
- Confident and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Ability to plan, scope, and organize work package execution
- Enthusiastic and engaged, willing to go the extra mile.