Position – Senior Design Engineer – Lean Tools
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Purpose of Role:
- This multi-faceted role involves working with the Product Development Teams to administer multiple engineering systems in the realm of CAD/PLM/ALM used by the enterprise. The Engineering Systems Administrator will assist the design and engineering teams by supporting various engineering systems to facilitate high-volume medical device products.
- Full time Degree in a relevant engineering field is required (i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field of study)
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting product development/ sustenance engineering projects
- 3+ years of CAD/PLM/ALM system administration
- Applied knowledge of 21 CFR and Change Control
- Applied knowledge of product development in the medical device industry
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Velocity using IDE such as Eclipse
- Provide system administration for the Engineering systems used by the R&D teams
- Perform system research and assist in system enhancement/ change recommendations
- Provide System and application support as required to satisfy business demands
- Manage the engineering systems through activities such as access provisioning, report creation, bulk loading, training, query resolution etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated Engineering systems (CAD / CAM/ PLM/ ALM) skills.
- Ability to analyze, organize, and present large amounts of data in a clear and concise manner.
- Disciplined, detailed, and well organized with managing documentation in a regulated environment.
- Ability to execute concurrently multiple projects and manage priorities.
- The ability to work independently with a global exposure is desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are desired.