Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Provide services in engineering sub-area (e.g. mechanical, electronic, chemical, process, system) to support engineering design and project completion.
- Develop and carry out engineering (e.g. mechanical, electronic, chemical, process, system) procedures, techniques, and sequences to achieve quality and productivity.
- Conduct engineering analyses using scientific principles to produce and interpret blueprints, drawings, and technical specifications.
- Coordinate with and support the design, development, and production team to ensure activities are aligned and achieve delivery targets. May coordinate and oversee subcontracted engineering work.
- Understand the quality requirements for projects, identify the risks, and implement the processes to achieve the objectives.
- Provide coaching and training within own responsibility area. Work complexity and business impact: Works independently to complete given tasks and activities, solving daily operational engineering issues and focusing on basic engineering. Job is mainly performed according to defined processes or work methods. Close supervision is provided when needed.
Geographical scope: mainly national
Typical minimum relevant experience required: less than 3 years, represents the typical entry-level position