Position – Officer – Production
Company – Abbott Laboratories
Location – Jhagadia, Gujarat, IN
- To comply with the manufacturing schedule
- To operate & monitor plant operation as per quality & safety compliance.
- To build good work environment across teams to have healthy relations.
- To assume responsibility to improve process efficiency and quality of product.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining automated Process equipment in packing area.
- Responsible for documentation on an hourly basis and maintenance of records.
- Responsible for following policies, work instructions and SOPs
- Responsible for ensuring continuous compliance to Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and maintaining the hygiene of his area/machine.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting and resolving operational issues.
- Responsible for following and delivering batches as per upstream process requirements to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- To have an in-depth understanding of packaging operations and hygiene/GMP to provide the best output at the shop floor & adhere to all compliances of food safety-related concerns in the Manufacturing department for maintaining food safety in plant. .
- Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationships with colleagues working in different teams at site.
- Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the Manufacturing team and internal customers.
- To learn knowledge about equipment & operate as per approved SOP & follow Hygiene/GMP to provide the best output at the shop floor.
- Ensure self and team members consistently follow all EHS rules and procedures.
- Ensure self and team members immediately report any EHS incident and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision.
- Attend all required safety training and medical surveillance program requirements.
- Ensure self and team members wear all required PPE.
- Consistently take a leadership role in identifying team members who are and are not following procedures
- Complete required STOP observations
- Incur zero injuries of self and team members as a result of unsafe action/behavior or failure to follow established procedures or guidelines.
- Identify and report to supervision opportunities to reduce energy and water use, waste generation within your work area.
- Diploma/Graduate in related field (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Production)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Dairy, Food, Pharma, and Chemical plants.
- Knowledge of Food packaging machines is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of GMP