Position – GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description for GTE (Fresher)
The GTE will be responsible for supporting and reviewing engineering changes or modifications related to product structure, standardization, and product durability.
Position Summary: Standardize and upgrade existing product structure to reduce product structuring complexity and documentation using an ERP system.
Responsibilities and job duties include (but not be limited to):
- Configure product structuring data to enable new product structures to be introduced as standard offerings
- Understand the product structure and related attributes’ role in the Oracle business system to create, maintain, and identify data gaps in product structure offering
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Should have good knowledge of Engineering Drawing & Material Science.
- Preferred to have Skills Including Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to collaborate, both externally and internally
- Programming Skills (SQL, VBA, Python) and advanced Excel will be preferred