Position – Project Manager (PM)
Company – Hella
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Managing and executing of international projects of low to medium budget, complexity, risk, and strategic significance (C projects) with full responsibility in a global context
- Managing international projects with international and interdisciplinary teams. Carry out project planning, steering and controlling on the basis of agreed targets and schedule (Implementation Plan Fulfilment
- Driving and executing international projects with a clear focus on high performance of project teams and predefined goals. This includes the setup of a project to successful implementation at all involved locations
- Planning, tracking and achieving project, quality, timing and commercial targets and explaining facts, practices, policies to others within the organization where past practices or divergent views constrain agreement
- Planning internal and external capacities in collaboration with team members and/or stakeholders, taking individual potential and competence into account
- Planning, coordinating, and steering work packages and milestones within a project team using prescribed methods and systems
- Ensure sustained achievement of project targets and possibly adoption of project scope through continuous monitoring of new requirements and changed circumstances
- If required, integration of internal and external service providers, taking into account economic, qualitative, and schedule-related aspects to successfully achieve project targets
- Monitoring project status, considering continuous processing and interpretation of internal and external information; monitoring the project workflow and in the case of deviations, changes, or change requests
- Carrying out forward-facing project steering in the form of project steering meetings with clients based on agreed quality, cost, and scheduling targets
- Developing and implementing communication strategies
- Analyzing and evaluating processes as well as deriving and prioritizing improvement suggestions for reorganization and optimization of existing processes (CIP)
- B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
- Full-time M.Tech would be an added advantage.
- Female Candidate is preferred.
- more than 2 to 4 years
- Managing and executing international projects of low to medium budget, complexity, risk, and strategic significance (C projects) with full responsibility in a global context
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req13160.