Position – COE Engineer
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or equivalent technical degree with 3-5 years of related engineering experience.
- Prior experience using 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude, work flexibility, promote teamwork and exhibit a professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Experience in valve/actuator business a plus.
- Experience of working in multinational countries company a plus.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks 3D modeling and 2D drafting suites a plus.
- Proficiency in the AutoCAD 2D drafting suite a plus.
- Experience with Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) a plus.
- Experience with Product Data Management and ERP system a plus.
- Experience in fluid flow and pneumatics a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with P&ID’s (piping & instrumentation diagrams) a plus.
- Experience relating to instrumentation/automation engineering a plus.
- Experience in VB, JAVA, C++ or equivalent computer language is a plus.
About the Company
Website – http://www.valmet.com
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. With our automation systems and flow control solutions we serve an even wider base of process industries.
We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers. Our 17,000 professionals work close to our customers and are committed to improving our customers’ performance – every day.
To protect our candidates’ privacy, Valmet will never ask any personal information such as banking information or social security number during the recruitment process.