Position – Applications Engineer MBD QA
Company – Siemens
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Production Engineering
- Skills : NX (TC user experience is desirable). Software testing QA skills are also desirable .
- Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Must have CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM user experience preferably using NX as a design, assembly and Drafting tool
- In depth knowledge of various modules of NX, particularly Design, Drafting and Assemblies
- Good engineering drawing reading skills and good knowledge of GD&T
- Experience with NX Customization using NX Open APIs desirable
- Scripting knowledge using Python/PERL etc. is desirable
- PDM (Product Data Management) knowledge preferably of Teamcenter or similar is desirable.
- Good experience in mechanical design and manufacturing processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and expertise in demonstrating the functionality or product to stakeholders or customers
- Having a sense of ownership and ready to go that extra mile when situation demands so
- Great attitude, must be willing to learn and enjoy being challenged.
- Job Description
- Reviewing of functional specifications of NX MBD Area
- Creation of test plans and test data for NX MBD Projects
- Manual and automated testing of NX MBD Projects
- Authoring automated tests for NX MBD Projects
- Participating in system test activities
- Authoring of test plans that include customer workflows and customer use cases, UI test cases, negative test cases, performance test cases etc.
- Review of automated test run results
- Work on maintaining a high pass rate of autotests by reworking and remastering failed tests as and when required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Increasing digitalization and flexibility of production processes presents outstanding potential. In Digital Industries, we enable our customers to unlock their full potential and drive digital transformation with a unique portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies. From hardware to software to services, we’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?