Position – ENGINEER – CAE AUTOMATION
Company – Valeo
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- To increase efficiency of the Ansys simulations by creating automations/macros.
- Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player.
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable.
- Create automations/macros using ANSYS ACT to reduce overall simulation time.
- Deploy macros to all teams.
- Identify scopes for automations in the existing simulation workflow.
- Time planning, Tracking and update the status to customer.
- Document and share best practices.
- Successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical engineering/Computer Science or related engineering field
- 2-3 years of experience in creating automations/macros using scripting language.
- Should have strong knowledge on Python, Google scripts, C#.
- Added advantage: Knowledge on Automation (ACT) for ANSYS.
- Added advantage: Proficient FEA user, preferably with ANSYS workbench (Space claim and mechanical).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and escalate tasks
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Good in written and Verbal communication.
About The Company
“Valeo is very well positioned in the hybrid and electric car and autonomous vehicle markets.”Jacques Aschenbroich
The strategy implemented in 2009, has paid off. Valeo’s sales growth has outpaced the global automotive production’s, and order intake has attained record levels, with more than one-third involving innovation. Since 2014, the group unveiled its new identity as a full-fledged tech company and joined the CAC40 blue-chip index. In recognition of its new status, it was included in Thomson Reuters’ list of Top Global Innovator 2015.
In 2017, the Group opened valeo.ai. Based in the heart of Paris, this global Artificial Intelligence research center for automotive applications conducts ambitious research projects, especially in assisted and autonomous driving.
In 2018, Valeo became a world leader in electrification, fitting a third of all vehicles in the world with its electric systems.
In December 2019, Valeo won a Research & Development award for its high definition LED smart lighting technology at the Innovation Awards for Franco-Chinese Teams.
Its innovation strategy is backed by research and technology partnerships such as Safran, acquisitions such as peiker, Spheros, gestigon, FTE Automotive and Ichikoh (takeover), investments in technology start-ups, investments in venture capital funds as well as joint ventures like Valeo Siemens eAutomotive, specialized in the development of high-power solutions for hybrid, plug-in hybrid and all-electric vehicles and Kapec, world leader in torque converters.