Position – Repair Admin
Company – Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Location – Delhi NCR, Mumbai
- To provide administrative support to the repair team.
- To maintain the forward and reverse logistic of the tools received in the service center.
- To respond to the inquires generated by the internal departments (CCH, CTS & GCC)
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
- Proactively provide information to the cross-functional departments in case of any ambiguity.
- Generate the service orders for the walk-in customers in the TSC.
- Shall compline all official documentation and such as invoices, delivery challan, credit notes & e-way bill.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with the other stakeholder(s) in an appropriate medium and timely manner.
- Shall be able to work on the Hilti tools with coaching and guidance.
- Supporting external and internal clients on constant (and in real time) monitoring of the service orders via email and phone.
- Will be tasked as repair support ensuring the put way and timeliness of incoming parts through utilization of SAP.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Basic computer Knowledge is must.
- Shall be comfortable with English & Hindi (Read & Write)
- Knowledge of local language shall be an added advantage.
- Min 0-2 years exp. in similar role. (Fresher preferred)
We are world-wide suppliers of system solutions in the field of positioning, fastening, demolition and construction chemicals. A world technological leader with operations in more than 120 countries all over the world, 9 production plants and 18,000 employees.
Company Info – Address: Building No.8, Tower C, 6th Floor, DLF Cyber City,, Phase â€“ II, Gurugram, Haryana â€“ 122002, , GURGAON, Haryana, India