Valeo is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Simulation (VLS) (Mechanical)
Company – Valeo
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Simulation (VLS) (Mechanical) – ( 220007VB )
A Mechanical Simulation Engineer will be Preparing finite element modeling by understanding
the basic loading and boundary conditions for performing the vibration analysis (Modal,
Harmonic, PSD & Static) with detailed analysis report and Interacting with the design and
testing teams for executing simulation feedback.
- Basic understanding of Vibration concepts.
- Good at FEA basics and Strength of Materials
- Proficient in 2D and 3D meshing
- Strong analytical skills & Results interpretation skills
- Perform Vibration simulations using engineering analysis tools with a clear focus on design
and development as an individual contributor
- Participate in product and project reviews to ensure high quality in simulation method and accuracy of results
- Present simulation results in project reviews to drive decision-making process
- Effective communication of results and issues verbally as well as in written reports form.
- Establishing correlations and validations
- Masters in CAD/CAM or Machine design or Mech
- But BE/B-Tech with good hands-on experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Vibration simulations (Modal,
- Harmonic, PSD & Static) preferably with ANSYS WB.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai 4
Job: Research and Development
Organization: 4CR Lighting Systems INDIA
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 09/07/2022, 3:51:46 AM