Position – Junior Engineer Trainee
Company – UFlex Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Location – IN-IN-Jammu
- To slit materials as per production plan and agreed specifications.
- Machine setting and changeover and machine operations.
- Regular quality control throughout the shift and to set job in proper sequence to reduce wastage.
- To maintain departmental Machine Housekeeping.
- To maintain machine health.
- To maintain record keeping
Qualifications : Diploma in Mechanical.
Over the last three decades, UFlex has earned an irreproachable reputation defining the contours of the ‘Packaging Industry’ in India and overseas. Since its inception in 1985, it has turned into a multi-billion company focusing on trust, value creation for customers, quality innovation and customer satisfaction. UFlex has grown from strength to strength with large manufacturing capacities of Packaging Films and packaging products providing end-to-end solutions to clients across over 140 countries where it enjoys a formidable market presence thereby becoming India’s largest flexible packaging company.
Uflex facility enjoys ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications and has FDA and BGA approvals for their products. It is also a part of the D&B Global Database and winner of various prestigious national and international awards like the top exporter of BOPET and BOPP films, and the Worldstar award for packaging excellence. FPA, AIMCAL, and the DUPONT Awards in 2004- 2005 are the latest in this series.