Position – Technical Auditor – Mechanical, Civil, and Metallurgy
Company – TUV India
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Experience – Minimum 2 years relevant experience as per Job profile given below and related experience in Internal QA/ Audit of any manufacturing organisation in the respective field.
- Full Time B. Tech/B.E. in Mechanical or Civil or Metallurgy.
- Internal Auditor in QMS ISO 9001:2015 – preferred.
- Responsibility for carrying out Technical Audits, Factory Surveillance, and Inspections in Mechanical or Civil or Metallurgical domains on a PAN India basis.
- The capability of understanding and demonstrating client requirements to vendors being audited/ inspected to achieve the desired end result.
- The capability of preparing Audit and Inspection Reports.
- Ensuring the right quality of products and timely service to the industry as per defined parameters.
- Carrying out Sampling activity as per Standards and SIT (scheme of inspection and testing) documents.
- Coding, masking, and ensuring dispatch of samples to third party labs.
- Tracking and monitoring of work status and also uploading of information in company’s/ client’s dashboards.
- The capability of understanding and interpreting Work Instructions, SOP’s and IS Standards.