Position – Sr. Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer
Company – Trigo Group
Exp. – 3 to 8 years
Locations – Hosur, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
- The main role is to coordinate the implementation of operational missions for our clients. He ensures an optimizing performance for his site and the mission’s efficiency.
- In this context, he manages the teams dedicated to him and ensures that he is able to meet the needs of his clients, with adapted technical solutions and the development of the skills of his employees. He is ensuring a good social climate on the site and he is attentive to deploy good working conditions especially regarding the safety of his team.
- Moreover, he is the main contact for the client, he acts on the anticipation of needs and the development of activities on his site. He ensures client overall satisfaction by addressing their needs quickly and with technical solutions adapted
- Ensuring clear and transparent communication to the client: sending the reporting in time with accurate information, building on regular client meetings (incl. reviewing planning & upcoming activities with them). Providing site information on new client opportunities to Sales teams, and providing them insight for the quotations.
- Making sure that all required information for contracts and traceability (site and customer record documents, risk analysis) and instructions are well documented, on time, with up-to-date information. Making sure operational management tools, monitoring tools (incl. dashboards) are up-to-date, with accurate information.
- Ensuring staff availability and qualifications to perform the missions (current and upcoming), and contributing to cross-site resource allocation.
- Analyzing technical requirements for customer missions (existing or upcoming) included required investments
- Full proficiency in the local language. Proficiency in English.
- B. E / BTech in Mechanical field from a reputed college or university with first class.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in quality assurance and/or in the Automotive/manufacturing/production industry.
- Knowledge of automotive specifications and standards ISO TS 16949, PPAP, APQP, PDCA, 8D, SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis).
- Computer literacy (MS office).
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizing, and managing skills. Assertive behavior. Customer-oriented attitude.
What we offer
- Career opportunity with the world number one quality service provider group
- Working on challenging projects, creative job in a dynamic team. Continuous training opportunities.
About The Company
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting, and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset, and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical, and food industries.