Position – Senior Engineer
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Senior Engineer for Pulp and Energy Business Line (based in Chennai, India)
Are you the enthusiastic, self-driven and result-oriented professional who wants to move our customer’s performance forward?
We are looking for a “Senior Engineer” to be based in Chennai, India. This position reports to “Chief Manager, Engineering, India”. In this position, you will have an opportunity to carry out all engineering activities associated with Piping for all kinds of projects and also carry out Plant design modeling wherever required and to play a lead engineer role if nominated in coordinating, directing, and carry out all activities of engineering.
In this position, you will be required to,
- Develop and carry out engineering for piping including layout, support engineering, detailed design, and associated engineering calculations.
- To carry out basic modeling of Boiler & evaporator area consisting of various Equipment’s, platform, structures, and other items considering various aspects such as operation, maintenance, etc. Access requirements, load data for structures, general arrangement drawings, etc.
- To interface with COMOS, Proarc, etc.
- To coordinate with all agencies for receipt of inputs and maintain the schedule.
- To provide deliverables meeting the quality requirements.
- Managing and developing reporting engineers/Designers.
To succeed this role, you will need:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 7-12 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of Codes & Standards, PDMS, and AutoCAD.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
We offer you a rewarding position in a global industry leader in pulp, paper and energy industries with the possibilities to grow professionally.
If this sounds like something you are looking for and you are ready to go forward on your career, send your application with your CV via the provided latest by 25th Dec, 2020
When everything works together,
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers