Position – Trainee Mechanical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities of Trainee Mechanical Engineer
- Understanding and familiarity with the production process
- Keeping up with manufacturing and engineering developments and imparting knowledge to colleagues.
- Recognizing the importance of safety procedures and following them.
- understanding of manufacturing, material handling, and equipment.
- flexibility in terms of shift work.
- Knowing the steps involved in fabrication, machining, welding, assembly, and painting.
- The ability to learn is demonstrated.
- carry out any additional tasks that may occasionally be assigned by the Senior Engineers.
- tech savvy
- Positive outlook
Desired Candidate Profile for Trainee Mechanical Engineer
- Very good organizational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Role – Mechanical Engineer
Industry Type – Engineering & Construction
Functional Area – Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Role Category – Engineering
About the Company
Thyssenkrupp is a global conglomerate of enterprises with about 96,000 workers that consists primarily of independent industrial and technological industries. In the fiscal year 2021–2022, it produced sales of €41 billion across 48 countries. Materials Services, Industrial Components, Automotive Technology, Steel Europe, Marine Systems, and Multi Tracks are the six business segments that make up the company. The enterprises create affordable and resource-friendly solutions to the issues of the future, supported by considerable technological know-how. At 75 locations throughout the world, 3,600 people are employed in research and development, primarily in the areas of climatic change mitigation, energy transition, industrial digitalization, and future mobility.
There are now 17,370 patents and utility models in the ThyssenKrupp group’s portfolio. By developing cutting-edge goods, services, and technology under the ThyssenKrupp brand, the company improves the quality of life for present and future generations. To do this, the corporation sets aggressive goals for climate protection and improves its own energy and environmental performance. It also actively contributes to the green transformation of its clients by utilizing its broad range of skills along the relevant value chains. The MDAX index contains a listing for ThyssenKrupp. Thyssenkrupp shares are traded in the United States as American depositary receipts (symbol: TKAMY) and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker name TKA.
Website – https://www.thyssenkrupp.com/en/company