Position – Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager (Process Planner_CR Body)
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Company Description – Bosch Group
In India, Bosch is a top provider of technology and services in the fields of consumer goods, energy and building technology, industrial technology, and mobility solutions. Bosch also has the largest development facility outside of Germany in India, where it develops complete engineering and technological solutions. Through twelve entities, The Bosch Group is active in India. In 1951, Bosch established its manufacturing business, which has since expanded to include 18 manufacturing facilities as well as seven research and development facilities. Over 31,000 people work for Bosch Group in India, which had consolidated sales of about Rs. 21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018, of which Rs. 15,824 crores* (1.96 billion euros) came from third parties. Nearly 18,000 research and development associates work for the Group in India.
- Engineering activities in the CR Body machining area
- Defining standards, establishing processes & continuous improvement
- Development of processes for new products
- Achieving organizational KPIs related to safety, quality, cost & delivery
- Improvement initiatives: Lean, I4.0, process-optimization
- BE / BTech (Mechanical / Production)
- Experience 3-5 years
- thorough understanding of the fundamental manufacturing processes (Turning, Drilling, and Milling), as well as knowledge of the industry standards for quality and safety (IATF16949, EHSMS).
- practical knowledge of FMEA, Control plans, SOPs, and engineering change management
- understanding of SPC and quality tools ( Six sigma, problem-solving, Ishikawa, etc.)
- practical knowledge of the SAP (PP module) and Auto CAD/Catia
- Create and oversee high-quality, cost-cutting projects to achieve the cost/pc goals.
- Industrial engineering and capacity planning expertise, including time studies and shop layout
- Overview of kanban, pull loop principles, and lean manufacturing ( lean manufacturing system )
- Proven background in process planning, engineering, or a related position
- knowledge of the drilling, milling, and turning operations as well as CNC programming and cutting tools.
- I4.0 and awareness of connectedness
- understanding of shop floor operations and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) estimates
- knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English, Marathi, and Hindi
- Strong ability to collaborate with both white-collar and blue-collar team members.
- flexibility and the capacity to adjust to changing circumstances and work environments
- Ability to learn new skills, soft skills, and techniques quickly.
- Professionalism in speaking with business partners Globally (suppliers, customers, international teams ) (suppliers, customers, international teams )
- Interpersonal and communication abilities that are good