Position – Design engineer – Cab & Body
Company – CNH Industrial
Exp. – 0 – 8 years
Location – Noida, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Job Title: – Design engineer – cab & body
Department: – Product Engineering
Reports To:- Competency Chief engineer
1.) Job Purpose:
- Creates fresh goods and procedures. preserving and enhancing current items.
- The majority of work is done by a person.
- Requiring the use of technical knowledge in the relevant area or areas to produce outcomes.
- Work with other engineering and industrial facilities in a worldwide setting.
- Principal duties include designing systems for the cab and body.
2.) Dimensions: –
Reporting through Superiors / Managers: Chief engineer/ Engg manager
Reporting through Subordinates: None
Position Responsibility: CPM/NPD/Competencies
3.) JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute new product initiatives and/or existing product lines for all aggregate or only a portion of aggregate. This calls for designing components, subsystems, and systems.
- Perform design analysis on assemblies and/or components to aid in the development process and make that designs are dependable, cost-effective, and able to be manufactured.
- Expert in ECO development, DMU, DFMEA, and other design tools
- Conduct a cross-functional team design review.
- Control design release timing, design release quality, assigned R&D costs, and budget.
- Interacts with other engineering staff to coordinate complex designs and guarantee project completion.
- Manage the entire design release process in TC and EC for production and prototype.
- Offer Platform feedback on both new and existing goods.
- Create an engineering design project plan with milestones that are coordinated with the product’s overall project plan; Review the full plans for each sub-module and make any necessary revisions.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to obtain feedback and make sure the design is implementable in accordance with KPI
- In addition to his primary duty as a design engineer for his industry, he is taking on the position of interface coordinator so that the PD organization can benefit from his experience over time.
4.) Organization Chart: –
Engg manager>This position > None
5.) Background Information and Main Activities: –
- The entry-level professional position that contributes to a support role by receiving training, direction, and advice from more seasoned team members
- Accountable for achieving personal goals that have an effect on the immediate team. The impact is only temporary on team performance.
- In charge of organizing one’s own work and monitoring one’s own development to reach objectives.
- Uses familiarity with established policies, practices, and processes within own team.
- Puts the proper course of action into action based on guidance from more seasoned team members and skills acquired via the completion of scheduled work assignments.
6.) Work Relationship: –
- Design engineers, validation team, Program managers, cost managers
- Manufacturing Engineer, Product Marketing, Finance, Purchase & SQE, Quality
7) Qualification, Age, and Experience: –
- Minimum: engineering in mechanical or agricultural engineering
- For graduate engineers- entry-level to 8+ years of experience in product development
- Worked in a cross-functional environment. Preference is given to candidates from Tractor Industry or an allied industry.
- 25 +
8) Other Information :
- Product design and development expertise, as well as the capacity to perform with little oversight.
- The individual must be able to lead solution implementation independently, drive development efforts, and address production issues.
- Possessing a global mindset and working with a multidisciplinary team
- Natural independent thought is necessary.
Note: In order to apply for this position, Please allow popups for this website.