Position – Global Planner Executive
Company – Sandvik
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
Location – Patancheru, Andrapradesh, IN
Job description – Planner
About Sandvik Group:
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions (SMR) is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, services and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Our application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
To our Rock Tools division and the Global Planning department at Patancheru, we are now looking for a Global Planner to join us.
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best opportunity for you today, we are already thinking ahead to find the best opportunity for you tomorrow. So now we challenge you: think one step further, and then take it!
Your scope as planner
This position supports Rock Tools sales, focusing on the medium to long-term horizon, by making sure that the products of your responsibility have availability as per agreed levels in the In-Market Warehouses (IMW). Have a holistic view from Production Unit (PU) to Global Warehouse (GW) to IMW of a defined group of products balancing the overall demand and supply.
To be more specific, your main responsibilities to handle in this position are:
- Ensuring to maintain the global level of safety requirements. Ensuring the process and equipment meets the safety standards. 100% compliance for EHS standards.
- One point of contact for regional planning.
- Interface towards production for a Product Line PL and Responsible for medium to long term productions plans including changes of allocations between our PU’s
- Inform sales about information that affects the customer
- Inventory planning from a tactical and strategical view of the supply situation from GW to all IMW’s for defined products. Understand where there are gaps, what we can do to resolve the gaps and if there are areas where service will be impacted further out in time
- Contributes to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for the specific PL
- Utilize the reporting tools available to make necessary analysis.
- Responsible to analyze and make plans for slow moving inventory
You will have about 0 to 4 years’ experience within the logistics / supply chain industry and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and shifting priorities. If there is no experience, then the candidature would be considered as a trainee.
You have a strong understanding of excel functionality and experience in customer service. You will have experience or working knowledge of Aurora, Voyager, DI System21, LPS and/or SAP. You are a natural problem solver and able to escalate possible supply issues when necessary.
A degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Industrial Engineering & Management / Mechanical engineering is highly appreciated. You would have previously worked with strong EHS-cultured organizations, and you understand the importance of a diverse workforce and collaborative settings.
We give equal opportunities for male and female candidates.
Other required competencies that we find necessary are:
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proactive behavior
- Very good skills in MS office Tools & knowledge of SAP.
At Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions, we believe that our diversities form a strong foundation for achieving great results, and we’re equally proud of our manufacturing roots as our future vision to set the industry standard.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Training and development opportunities
Note: Please ensure pop is not blocked in your browser.