Position – Associate Engineer I
Company – Hubbell Incorporated
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting, and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions, and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL, Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer-aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, and provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services, and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Posting Address – Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd Unit No.4 B, 1st Floor, Zenith (Phase 3) International Tech Park, CSIR Road Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu -600113
This role is for supporting Beckwith – 3D Model and Assembly Creation Activity, Product Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create Drawings based on ASME Y14.5M – 1994 Standards and Complete the Projects on Time.
- Create Template based Models and Drawings.
- Provide process improvement proposals.
- Quality Checking.
- Interact with Customers to understand their requirements.
- Update Applicable Reports in a Timely Manner.
- Good Team player.
- Solidworks experience with harness creation for electrical panels or devices
- Should have Adobe Illustrator Experience
- SAP knowledge on EC creation Activity.
Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing feasibility study
- Basic Electrical Knowledge
- Knowledge of Tubes and Pipes.
- Good Communication Skills, Mathematical Skills, and Reasoning abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering