Position – Senior Engineer- Production
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Patiala, Punjab, IN
- He is responsible for identification & traceability of product in concerned line & shift.
- He is responsible for machining pistons as per drawing/specification/control plans in concerned line & shift.
- He is also authorized and responsible for identification review & disposition of non-conforming products.
- He is authorised to deliver line scrap.
- He is authorised & responsible for initiating & implementing corrective action arising out of non-conformance in product/process in concerned line & shift.
- He is authorised and responsible to impart quality related training/job training to personnel of concerned line and shift.
- He is responsible for continuous improvement, for system regarding tooling management in the related areas.
- He ensures that the product is carried out as per control plan.
- He has authority to stop production of non-conformance.
- He strives for defect prevention rather then defect detection.
- He ensures that products are properly identified and are with test status.
- He is responsible for good working environment.
- He ensures that right action is taken at right time to avoid non-conformance.
- He is responsible for customers satisfaction.
- He is responsible for implementation of the system regarding tooling management in the related areas.
- He is responsible for implementation of FMEA.
- He checks and ensures that SPC charts are filled correctly & its interpretation is understood.
- He ensures that records are properly identified, maintained for easy retrieval.
- He is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of premises.
- Knowledge of Product Drawings / Ability to Understand each feature.
- Knowledge of operations of all measuring Instruments.
- Knowledge of CNC machines
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Maintaining good communication with workmen.
- Ability to train new workmen deployed for machine operating.
B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
If you need assistance accessing our site, contact us at 1-800-843-4169 ext. 9985 or email [email protected]
Availability of AAP – please send requests to the following mail box at [email protected]
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please be aware of suspicious recruiting text messages and emails with fictitious Tenneco email addresses and potentially fraudulent job postings on other websites. Scams have been identified that attempt to solicit money for job applications and/or collect confidential information. Tenneco does not solicit money for job applications. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Tenneco might be a scam, please verify by searching for the job posting on our Careers Page or send an email to report the incident using the Contact Form under “Contact” on Tenneco.com. Thank you.