Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Stryker
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Why engineering at Stryker?
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker’s engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers : People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Persuasive influencers : People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Hard-working winners : Confident, competitive and results-oriented who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners : People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers : People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do:
- Working effectively with respective cross functional stakeholders in developing new product and assessing health risk
- Own Risk assessment deliverables and review associated design controls
- Strong hold in verification and validation activities with a rigor to drive design philosophy
- Data analysis and use statistical analysis to drive and make inform decisions.
What you need:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in risk management, testing and analysis ideally in a strongly regulated environment such as medical device, military or aerospace industry
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in risk management activities for sustenance project teams assessing changes and associated risks
- Experience in the definition of design verification and validation test requirements that ensure appropriate objective evidence is available to support acceptance criteria.
- Identifying risks associated with the product use and tracking how the design, documentation, and manufacturing process mitigate those issues throughout the development process.
- Influential partnership with R&D to drive safety and performance in new products
- Previous experience in data analysis and statistical techniques to drive appropriate risk management activities and prioritization of issues.
- Effective communication and previous experience in implementing compliance regulations and standards, including 21CFR820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 throughout the design and development process.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com