Tenneco Inc. is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Sr Engineer
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Patiala, Punjab, IN
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2020 revenues of $15.4 billion and approximately 73,000 team members working at more than 270 sites worldwide.
Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- He is responsible for setting up of all equipment’s and completion of cell preparation
for production as required, either as a member of a setup team or by themselves.
- Assist in identification of tooling needs, troubleshooting equipment problems
and preventive Maintenance tasks.
- He is responsible for maintaining identification and traceability of product in his
- He is responsible for identification of internal customers need and satisfies them.
- He has authority to stop production of non-conformance.
- He strives for defect prevention rather than defect detection.
- He ensures that products are properly identified and are with test status.
- He is responsible for good working environment.
-He ensures that right action is taken at right time to avoid non- conformance.
- He is responsible for customer’s satisfaction.
- He is responsible for implementation of FMEA.
- He ensures that records are properly identified, maintained for easy retrieval.
- He is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of premises.
- He is responsible for implementation of MSA
- Knowledge of Product Drawings / Ability to Understand each feature.
- Knowledge of operations of all measuring Instruments.
- Basic knowledge of CNC machines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Tenneco is a truly global company, with locations in North and South America, Europe, Middle East/Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best talent, across many cultures and countries.
Tenneco isn’t just another manufacturing company. We make transportation safer through our performance solutions and motorparts technologies, which enable a smoother, more comfortable ride and also provide better braking capabilities enabling vehicles to stop faster with controlled handling. Our clean air and powertrain technologies make the air we breathe cleaner by reducing vehicle emissions.
Tenneco has a strong focus on its team members and provides an entrepreneurial environment with autonomy and accountability. We’ll empower you to innovate and execute your own ideas, without fear of taking measured risks.
Stable and Agile
We are the ideal combination: a stable, large-scale operation with the mindset and agility of a start-up. You can find many ways to grow and exciting potential throughout our organization as you build a strong career – not just a job