Honeywell is Hiring | Systems Engineer |
Position – Systems Engineer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Systems Engineer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Mechanical Design Engineer II is responsible for carrying out simulation of Aircraft engines and components. Ideal Candidate should have fair understanding of the Strength, Lifing, and Dynamics simulation of Aircraft engines and components. Candidate should be familiar with various simulation tools such as Ansys Workbench and Mechanical, MSC.Nastran, Altair Hypermesh, etc…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for various system modeling simulations at system level and component level of Aerospace engines & APUs using one dimensional performance modeling tools like Matlab/ Simulink
- Responsible for developing system modeling simulations applications using software development tools like C++/ C#.Net/ Viso at system level and component level of Aerospace engines & APUs
- Perform various simulations that aid in the design, recommend design changes to meet performance requirements and certification requirements
- Refer and create Design criteria, Design Guidelines, Design best practices, and lessons learnt, …
- Understand the Technical requirements, work with lead engineers to define requirements, prepare presentations and materials for design reviews, own and execute the actions from design reviews
- Ideate and actively participate in Growth Initiatives. Creates an environment where individual and team accomplishments are valued.
- Actively participate in external forums, publish whitepapers, and represent the organization, influence the eco system in the best interests of organization
- Travel within India and/ or internationally may be required
- Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering Degree or Equivalent with 2+ years’ experience, preferably master’s degree.
- Hands on experience in using one dimensional performance modeling and systems simulation tools such as Simulink etc…
- Should have hands on experience in Data Reduction activities of Aircraft engines and APUs for system level performance simulations.
- Hands on experience in developing simulation applications using C++/C#.Net and customizing Microsoft Visio using VB.net to create one dimensional performance models
- Have a Passion for Winning: Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks. Have fearless accountability for getting results
- Zealot for Growth: Promote confidence and trust. Aggressively focus on new opportunities and obsess with growth.
- Thinks Big…Then Makes It Happen: Be willing to re-examine almost everything, Challenges the status Quo and Propose innovative solutions and translate into actionable plans.
- Be Courageous: Take bold action on what you believe is right. Confront problems directly and face adversity head on.
- JOB ID: HRD171818
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India