Position – CAD/CAE Application Analyst Senior
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Senior level experience requiring a broader level of responsibility. Responsible for conducting product characterization analyses using a number of Finite element and Finite difference based engineering software packages. Works with Application and Product Design Engineers.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of four (4) years experience in engineering/CAD supervision
- The CAD Manager is capable of performing all the functions of a CAD Designer.
- Able to effectively supervise a large group of people.
- Able to effectively supervise the CAD capability to support several different product lines.
- Evaluates the performance of designers and address performance issues.
- Work with the IS support team to resolve/update CAD software.
- Collaborate with other CAD teams Globally to help set CAD standards and help to train new employees.
- Manages the performance of the CAD team and drives accountability in the team for proper use of the CAD processes/procedures to design, approve, and manage the CAD data.
- Ensures appropriate distribution of workload in design group to ensure that qualified designers are assigned each project, and projects are completed on time (includes the assignment of overtime where appropriate, and setting priorities).
- Ability to accept special projects. (i.e. Quality Systems, departmental training)
- Each employee has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities relating to the product, process, and quality system and has the authority to stop further work on non-conforming suspect product until the deficiency or conditions have been corrected.
- Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
CAD Design- Supervisor
- Minimum Graduate Mechanical Engineer , Associate Qualification in Computer Aided Design is preferred. is preferred.