Position – Project Manager Technology Dev & Sustainability
Company – NIVEA India Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8×4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business – every day right from the start.
For Beiersdorf Sustainability is a cross functional priority. In Supply Chain the Sustainbility Roadmap is one of the relevant focus areas to support the defined business targets in the CARE+ Strategy. Especially the plastic pledge is a strong commitment of Beiersdorf to the consumers. It will lead in the next years to a high innovation intensity focusing on light weight packaging.
As a Project Manager Technology Development & Sustainability, you would drive the Technology Development and Sustainability Roadmap for Fill & Pack equipment by:
- Opportunity scouting of new technologies meeting future innovation capability needs
- Driving pilot implementations with factories of selected new technologies to assess applicability and scalability
- Evaluation of filling and packaging equipment asset base in the factories with respect to light weight packaging readiness
- Definition of technical core design to implement light weight packaging on filling lines driven by plastic pledge initiatives
- Definition of operating window e.g. center lines for global standard filling and packing equipment
- Design lead of equipment investment projects resulting from technology initiatives
- Leading of international project teams in design, supplier selection, design validation and partly start-up of new equipment.
This job is based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Above-average graduation in an engineering career, e.g. mechanical engineering.
- Multi-years professional work experience, ideally with processes for cosmetics production, engineering project lead within investment projects or scale up of innovations
- Multicultural skills and willingness to work in international project teams
- Proven stakeholder management abilities across organizational levels
- Healthy measure of self-confidence and independence as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven entrepreneurial thinking and behavior
- Ambition for an international career linked to a possible national or international relocation
- Strong English language skills, further languages would be an advantage