Position – Manager – Product Support
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
Involvement in New product development :
1. Participation in QFD, DFS, DFMEA, Service target setting.
2. Participation in comparative field trials,
3. Monitoring Seeding ( pre-launch ) batch & capturing customer feedback, Co-ordination with Quality, R&D for issues resolution before launch
Service Readiness ( to ensure before launch )
1. Service SPOC for New Product development
2. Finalisation of Warranty / Free Service Policy
3. Ensuring readiness of all service Literatures, Special Service Tools
4. Ensuring training to trainers & then training to internal team members as well as Dealer Technicians
5. Ensuring spares parts Pricing & Availability
6. Work with Upstream and Downstream team to ensure smooth launch in Service Perspective
Support to Field team for handling Product Issues
1. Mentor CCMs for effective & efficient resolution of the complex concern, escalated concerns
2. Ensure parts availability & recommend Field fix Solutions for making tractor on road immediately
3. Co-ordiante & execute Product RETROFITMENT
4. Identify new technology & process for effective troubleshooting / new age diagnostics
5. Provide remote Technical Assistance to assist dealers in complex trouble shooting of unresolved problems
6. Failure Root cause analysis and share information with upstream teams for product improvements
7. Technical data analysis of warranty & field information to take to a logical conclusion
8. Support in Enhancing technical capabilities of internal as well dealer team
4 to 10 years
Preferably handling new products. Hands on Experience in CRDe Technology would be an added advantage.
Auto, Tractor, Truck
BE / B. Tech/Diploma – Mechanical / Automobiles, Specialisation in Mechatronics, Automobiles
1. Proficiency in Computers – MS Office. SAP knowledge would be an asset
2. Good Communication Skills – Verbal as well as written.
3. Good Presentation skills
4. Innovative thinking