TE Connectivity is Hiring | Product Engineer |
Position – Product Engineer I
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
What your background should look like:
- Wiring harness engineering drawing creation in AutoCAD. 3D modelling (Pro-E) knowledge is added advantage.
- Wiring harness new product development activities (includes costing, BOM creation, Prototype making, Design validation and Project execution.
- Knowledge in Cost saving / Value Engineering (VA/VE) analysis.
- Knowledge in Creating product Specification, DFMEA, PFMEA & Process flow charts
- Engineering Change Management activities
- Wiring harness manufacturing processes (including crimping, crimp validation, wire charts etc)
- Prepare, monitor, update & maintain all engineering documentation in line with IATF/TS 16949
- Knowledge in PPAP
- Should have exposure to customer interactions for new product development
1. BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
2. Knowledge in 3D/2D Design and development of Wiring Harness, Data Connectivity system, Terminals and Connectors.
3. Should have following tool knowledge
a. Creo 2D/3D
b. Creo cabling or equivalent 3D cabling
e. PLM & PDM knowledge (ENOVIA/Team center/Windchill)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCEBE (Mechanical/ Electrical)
- ~ 1 to 2 years of experience in Wiring harness industry.
- Exposure to various wiring harness manufacturing processes (including crimping, crimp validation, wire charts etc)
- Hands on experience in design & development of wiring harness (including selection of connectors, terminals, wires, cost estimations etc)
- Preferably candidate should be from Wiring harness industry
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.