Position – Deputy Manager : Hybrid Components
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Exp. – 4 to 7 years
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical
- Minimum 60 % marks
To design and develop motor & inverter system for hybrid vehicle.
- Lay-outing & packaging of Motor & Inverter in vehicle.
- Electrical & CAN integration of motor & inverter in vehicle.
- Thermal management of motor for performance optimization.
- Development of proto parts & tooled up parts by concurrent engineering with suppliers.
- Analysis of market problems, NVH & Assembly issues pertaining to hybrid system.
- AIS certification tests, Safety & compliance & Vehicle evaluations & countermeasure to failures.
- CAD proficiency : Uni-graphics – Modeling (mandatory) & CAE.
- Understanding of Motor & Inverter specifications & performance/ reliability requirements.
- Understanding of production processes for parts of a motor, inverter, assembly process – design for manufacturing.
- Understanding of thermal systems.
- Tolerance stack-up, GD&T, BOM Management, Statistical Analysis.
- Understanding of Manual and Automated manual transmission system.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player
- Evidence of strong networking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills & an initiator
Specific expertise required for functional area :
- Preferably have work experience in an OEM.
- Willingness to travel.
LIFE AT MSIL
This is the car company that leads the Indian auto industry and defines the way India drives on the quality and competence of its people. It’s a great place to discover all that you can be, and maximize your potential.
From a work culture that provides genuinely equal opportunities, a sense of team spirit that goes right down to a common lunchroom, to a feeling of openness as senior managers and their teams sit together in an open, wall-free environment- Maruti Suzuki offers an uncommon place to work and excel.
We are fast and flexible, resilient and responsive, as w ell as decisive and responsible. It is a place where your voice will be heard and valued. Across history, the people have made Maruti Suzuki a company ready yo meet the challenges of the dynamic market.