Position – FEA Analyst
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice. They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp. The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements. They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product. Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
What your background should look like:
BU / FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
ICT BU is a Global BU looking after Industrial and Commercial vehicles requirements such as Bus, Truck, Construction, Agriculture, Two-Wheelers…Global revenue is $1.1 billion.
With Complete Product Portfolio with Strong Product Families, having globally 10.5k customer. Experiencing a rapid growth rate. Rising education and engineering skill levels, accentuating growth in the manufacturing sector.
- To perform FEA tasks and provide suitable design recommendations to validate the design virtually.
- Validate concept designs using simulation techniques and determine design robustness, critical to function requirements.
- Deploy FEA Techniques – implicit approach, using Software tool Ansys Work Bench.
- Deploy standardized process and work methodology.
- Benchmarks implement productivity improvement methods.
- Track monitor metrics for sustained performance covering quality & delivery.
- Collaborate with design & validation teams to enhance the design optimization.
- BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
- M Tech (Mechanical/Electrical) (preferred)
- Knowledge of product, design processes and methodology.
- Expertise on CAE tools, Optimization techniques, and testing methods
- Understanding of LEAN / 6 Sigma / Kaizen techniques.
- Correlation of Test and simulation data / results.
- Proficiency in FEA & CAD tools such as ANSYS WORKBENCH & CRE-O.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office tools.
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Expertise in Ansys Workbench.
- System and Product knowledge: Thorough understanding of customer requirements, product and application needs, required for creating effective designs
- Market intelligence: A thorough understanding of market trends and technologies.
- Conceptual thinking: Being able to see a broad picture, understand problems by putting the pieces together and simplify complex issues.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy: An underlying drive to reduce uncertainty by continuous risk assessments, taking accurate decisions, and continuously improve processes.
- Communication skills: Fluent communication skills to be able to articulate well with customers and teams across different functions & locations.
- Internal stakeholder management: Manage requests, address customer requirements and work effectively with different cross functional teams.
- Interpersonal skills and people management: Supervise and manage a team by ensuring compliance with rules and processes at TE and keep them motivated.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.