Position – Analyst-Supply chain engineering service
Company – Accenture
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Skill required: Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering
Designation: Management Level – Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: BTech/AMIE/Diploma in Automobile/Diploma In CS and Engineering
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance planIn this role, you will help in designing, analyzing, and building structures, machines, devices, systems, and mechanical processes for clients to meet their business process and application requirements. You will be working on program manufacturing for CNC machining, resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. You will be working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues. You will be working on monitoring project status, reporting metrics and research. You may also be expected to work on ESPRIT, CAM, NX & SOLIDWORKS.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- 3D Design
- Quality Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
BTech/AMIE/Diploma in Automobile/Diploma In CS and Engineering