Position – Assistant Analyst Supplier Quality
Company – Eaton
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
- Responsible of processing transactions related to DMR Chargeback processes like Debit Memo Creation into Finance ERP system, follow the processes as per ISO guidelines
- Responsible for achieving the DMR Chargeback related Goals
- Review and verify invoices and check the status of the recovery and Updatation into the files
- Perform the QC checks and maintain the record as per ISO guidelines
- Provides technical and/or analytical support to Customers/Stakeholders in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems related to the process.
- Closely work with Eaton sites and Suppliers to track and monitor the cost of poor quality of the supplier and get the approval in to the system and recovery from the suppliers.
- Do negations with suppliers for tracking the COPQ cost effectively and minimize the refund fees.
- Horizontally deploy the process across all the business to expand the scope of the DMR fee process.
- Conduct the Suppliers trainings and plant trainings on DMR fee process.
- Work data reporting and ASL (Approved Supplier list) suppliers master data managements.
- Support quality team by monitoring and tracking like DMR Count, Debit memo related to CONC Charges for DMR chargeback process.
- Work is performed with minimal supervision with Accuracy and OTD
- Support Team to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (Mainly divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple Supplier Quality data systems and tools
- Analyzes problems involving multiple interrelated causes and provide best suited resolution.
- Works independently within the context of specific project and function deliverables and defines milestones and reports on results.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position.
- Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Basic Qualifications: – Graduate in Any workstream. (Preferred Mechanical, Electrical , Production etc or Computer)
- Minimum 3 – 5 Years of experience as Data Analyst or Supplier quality Engineer.
- Good communications and customer care skills when interacting with both internal and/or external customers
- Expertise in MS-Office.
- Time management & Prioritization skills
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority
- Should be ready to work in any shifts
- Knowledge –
- Basic Problem Solving Techniques.
- Quality Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Management and Analytics
- IT enabled processes and projects
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time