Position – Staff Supply Chain
Company – GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Title: Staff Supply Chain
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Serve as the focal point for analyzing enterprise supply plan and revenue analytics within GLOBALFOUNDRIES in the tactical horizon. Require interface and closely collaborate with GLOBALFOUNDRIES Finance, Sales and Marketing, Fab Operations, Strategic Business Unit and Supply chain partners to roll up weekly supply plan/ revenue outlook/playbook analytics and key performance indices.
- Analyze supply chain planning system plan quality, identify issues, root cause and fix.
- Working with stakeholders across different geographies to implement solutions.
- Benchmark and standardize planning system usage across different geographies.
- Develop system analytics tools to make every day routine tasks simple to do.
Required Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/ equivalent Informatics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in semiconductor industry with relevant job experience
- Experience in working closely with Fab operations, Finance will be beneficial
- Must have experience in supply chain data analytics
Other Essential Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skill. Ability to interact/communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
- work experience in APS tools like JDA, Kinaxis, o9 or similar applications will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Power BI, MES, Oracle, Strong MS office skills will be beneficial
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.