Position – Freshers
Company – TATA Consultancy Services
Location – Pan India
Education – Any Graduate or Undergrad
About TCS BPS Hiring for the 2024 year of passing graduates
TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates from the 2024 passing out batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
TCS BPS: Designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from 2024 passing out batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Register for the upcoming TCS BPS Hiring before 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2024:
Students who are interested in applying for TCS BPS Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register on the below links:
Step 1. Login to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Verification/Personal Details
- It is important/mandatory to update your
- Aadhar Number,
- Date of birth as per Aadhar Card.
- Please ensure that the details are updated correctly without any error and submit.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Registration – Apply for the TCS BPS hiring process.
- Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’
- Proceed to fill in your details and once you complete the form and after the preview kindly ensure to click Submit your application form.
Highly recommended: You are advised to refer to the registration manual for a seamless process. Click here to view.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication-related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider’
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unauthorized email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for the recruitment process or job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.