Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Air Products
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Learn how to customize several engineering design tools, including:
- The Hexagon/Intergraph Smart suite of tools
- 2D CAD drawing and 3D Modeling software development
- Learn the Engineering project design lifecycle.
- Collaborate with application analysts to learn client customization requirements.
- Provide first-level technical support for our established application portfolio
- Learn good development practices to minimize risk for existing Production computing environments.
- Follow established processes and procedures for Development, Change Management, and Release.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of supported applications and customizations.
- Develop Documentation for programs, support teams, and end-users.
- Develop communication, time management, documentation, and application support skills.
- Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and problem management, and meet service-level agreements.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in engineering design technology and related industry trends.
- Use strong mathematical skills (geometry, trigonometry) to create 3D solid models for use in CAD/CAM/CAE tools
Req No. – 45995BR
Employment Status – Full Time
Organization – Corporate
Business Sector / Division – Digital Technology
Region – India
Country – India