Position – GET-Mechanical
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Area of Responsibility
This position is responsible for creation of CATIA CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various chassis projects. You will have responsibility for:
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal .
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
- Knowledge / Experience: 0 to 6 months(More than 6 months Exp is not allowed)
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- 2021/2022 Passout Batch Only
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- BE/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
About Tata Technologies
All of us at TTL are contributing towards building a better future together. We are keen for you to be an essential part of the ingenuity that is delivering electric experience to customers across the world and helping organizations become future ready. Our teams across geographies are driven by a common purpose of Engineering a Better World and collaborating with customers to help them develop winning products and businesses. In the process, our team/s learn about latest technologies, innovation and solutions that make them future-ready and drive them with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Our people have seen their professional knowledge grow beyond their initial job title as we pioneer into the opportunities and challenges of interweaving the technologies that make Tata Technologies a great place to innovate. Join this motivated team and be a part of this inspiring journey to – build the future, build your future.