Position – R&D Engr/Scientist II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
Engineer (Structural and thermal Analysis) – Areo Lighting CoE
Working closely with multi-discipline team including other engineers, designers, technicians, program management and production staff to optimize utilization of time and resources. Perform Structural and thermal analysis of mechanical components and systems using ANSYS or NX. Knowledge on design, drawing and GD&T is added benefit.
- Conduct engineering analyses including structural and thermal FEA, utilizing engineering principles, hand calculations, research data and product specifications.
- Support the production of prototypes and mock-ups/Engineering Development Units and conduct or oversee verification/margin testing to validate design concepts.
- Work closely with multi-discipline team including other engineers, designers, technicians, program management.
- Design, modeling and engineering drawings of mechanical components and systems. Knowledge on GD&T will be added plus.
- Exhibits basic knowledge of mechanical design engineering principles, concepts, practices and theories.
- Demonstrates original thinking and ingenuity to solve problems.
- Experience on ANSYS, Hypermesh or NX tool.
- Knowledge on 3D modeling using ProE, NX, Catia, or equivalent CAD package is desired
Skills/Qualifications: Mechanical Analysis Engineer – Aero Lighting
- BE or ME in Mechanical Engineering. Relevant industrial experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years
- JOB ID: req339471
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Employee health and safety is Honeywell’s top priority. The Company is therefore taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty that COVID-19 continues to pose in our workplaces, our communities, for our families and for our employees. Candidates should be aware that Honeywell requires all U.S and its territories, including Puerto Rico new hires to be fully vaccinated. All job offers will be contingent upon providing proof of vaccination on the first day of employment.