Position – Component engineer- FEA Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing FE analysis and calculation on steam turbine components as per Siemens rules and tools.
- A Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses as per requirements.
- Communication with stakeholders (local/global) in understanding the design requirements,
- Perform verification of FE analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods, interpret results, provide design change solution, and optimize the design.
- Responsible for providing support to Shop /Site for evaluation of non-conformance reports.
- Responsible for providing support to Proposal team for bidding purposes as and when needed.
- Ensure Statutory Compliance & Product Safety.
- Basic Knowledge of Quality Management system.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Desired Qualification & Experience:-
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – any Govt. Engineering college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/M.Tech with CGPA > 8.0.
- Knowledge of FEA tools ABAQUS or ANSYS or any other FEA software preferred.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design.
- Team player, dedicated and able to provide solution within short time with engineering discernment.
- Prior experience in R&D / Engineering as Design Engineer (FE analysis and design optimization) is preferred.
- Knowledge related to Steam or Gas turbine construction is preffered,
- Knowledge of Quality Management system would be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
- As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
- Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time