Position – Associate Electronics Design and Analysis Engineer
Company – BOEING
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing India Engineering is seeking an Associate Electronics Design and Analysis Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, India. Boeing India Engineering oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of LRU designs for various Avionics systems.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for commercial aviation systems.
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Design for EMI/EMC, safety and environmental compliance.
- Conducts highly complex analyses (e.g. feasibility studies, signal integrity, power integrity, timing, tolerance analysis, worst case analyses), shares the results of the analyses with internal stakeholders. Additional responsibilities may also include: Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows and automation for verification of design, electronic parts, components, integrated circuit and packaging (PMIC and Hybrids).
- Evaluates design solutions to characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading edge products in the most advanced processes. Integrates with various cross functional teams (systems, PCB layout, signal integrity, power, mechanical, FPGA/CPLD, firmware/BIOS, software, testing, manufacturing and sustaining team on the program) to drive and incorporate latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity and quality.
- Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
- Completing tasks that require multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; tasks require simultaneously executing multiple cognitive abilities and maintaining information in short- or long-term memory
- Execute testing of designs in Labs for functional, performance and stress environments apart from system integration
EMPLOYER WILL NOT SPONSOR APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with digital, analog and power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis experience
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Analysis experience. Good understanding of grounding and shielding concepts, chassis design.
- Power Electronics-oriented work experience, for specialized power supply architectures
- Ownership of all technical documents of the product (e.g. Product specs, HW specs, Design review records, DVT plan, Compliance test plans)
- Proficiency in leading CPU and memory architectures. Experience with DDR/PCI/SPI/SATA/Ethernet buses.
- Proficiency in developing CODEC and Audio solutions
- Simulation experience and creation of behavioral models with MATLAB and SABER.
- Experience with Power Integrity analysis, Hyperlynx SI.
- Experience with Mentor suite of eCAD tools
- Experience in hybridization/miniaturization of circuit packages
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s in engineering degree or higher is required.
- Experience with Analog, digital board design
- Power Supply Design
- Design for EMI/EMC compliance
- DO160G Awareness
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+0 years of related work experience).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.