Siemens is Hiring | Jr. Executive |
Position – Jr. Executive
Company – Siemens
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- Assembly of GIS component as per MOST, SOP & HIRA.
- Achieve production target by putting right effort as per SOP & MOST
- Maintain basic 5S at your work area.
- Understand the arrangement of SF6 Gas handling equipment’s.
- Maintain a quality of culture for defect free assembly output in production.
- Maintain optimum resource utilization by having a good co-ordination within team.
- Follow basic rule of assembly with proper process and maintain regular housekeeping.
- Participation in programs of Lean Manufacturing initiatives, Continuous improvement, compliance and corporate governance, EHS etc.
- Documentation & record problems, Finding RCA and take CA on problem to avoid recurrence.
- Do troubleshooting of testing failed GIS product.
- You should have Diploma in Electric / Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience.
- Understand & reading of manufacturing and assembly drawing.
- Basic knowledge of Switch gear.
- Good at team player and learning attitude.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience
- Typically, 1 or 2 years of successful experience in GIS assembly.
- English Language – Candidate must have professional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)– Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Lean Manufacturing – Basic knowledge of lean principles Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised groups. Understand and apply supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Must possess strong digital literacy with self-directed learning of other applications – including all office applications and prefer experience using SAP
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you? This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time