Position – Exterior Trims_Design Engineer
Company – Tata Technologies
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Reporting to Delivery Manager/Team Lead and creating Engineering Concept design, master sections, macro feasibility during styling stage CAD modeling and 3D annotations of exterior trims components and assemblies ensuring timely delivery at every milestone as per Project time plan and the schedule assigned by Project lead.
- Work out detail engineering and TPL creation and Release in PLM Define validation plan of exterior trims components and assemblies on component level meeting all requirements of functionality, performance and quality as per TML standards.
- Understand and implement feedback from all internal agencies within TML and external agencies (component suppliers, engineering service providers) for the design, engineering, development, and Launch of the vehicle.
- POST launch engineering support to resolve all manufacturing, Weight, Quality, and Cost reduction activities. Participate in the TML initiatives like VAVE, weight reduction, and quality improvements and deliver as per the given target of cost, quality, and weight.
- The job requires domain knowledge of Trims Design and integration for Automotive exterior components and assemblies and has executed a number of Exterior trim assemblies complete engineering. Plastic components Design and engineering both trims and Aesthetic beadings and seals and finishers Knowledge of tooling of plastics and manufacturing processes and molding processes.
- Good working Knowledge of regulations and engineering processes like DFMEA, DVP, DFM, DFA and DFS, DVP, etc. PLM knowledge and knowledge of Vehicle BOM , Modular BOM in TCUA and Engineering BOM 1. CATIA expertise, in solid, surface modeling, assembly modeling, 3D annotations 2. Go od knowledge of PLM and good exposure to DMU, Team Center (TCE/TCUA)3. Expert in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
Key skills: Trims, Automotive & CATIA
About Tata Technologies
#ComeJoinUs in #EngineeringABetterWorld. All of us at TTL are contributing toward building a better future together. We are keen for you to be an essential part of the ingenuity that is delivering an electric experience to customers across the world and helping organizations become future-ready. Our teams across geographies are driven by a common purpose of Engineering a Better World and collaborating with customers to help them develop winning products and businesses. In the process, our team/s learn about the latest technologies, innovations, and solutions that make them future-ready and drive them with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Our people have seen their professional knowledge grow beyond their initial job title as we pioneer the opportunities and challenges of interweaving the technologies that make Tata Technologies a great place to innovate. Join this motivated team and be a part of this inspiring journey to – build the future, build your future.